Employer — Cypriot investment firm (CIF), belonging to a Russian financial group, licensed for brokerage and asset management is welcoming relevant candidates to join the small but high-professional and ambitious team.
Position – specialist of the firm’s operational block (back-office, brokerage, general documentation). Precise name and status of the position may be discussed with successful candidate.
Office in Limassol, Cyprus. Full-time.
Planned start of the job: July-August 2017
(1) Carrying out Back-office and other operational functions for investment activities of the employer (brokerage, portfolio management, investment advisory. No Forex!).
(2) Working in the back-office accounting system, closing of the operational day, preparing the reports
(3) Reception and transmission of the clients’ orders. Settlements of the deals.
(4) Other communication with upper brokers, custodians, counterparties, banks, clients, agents etc. Set-ups, opening accounts etc.
Requirements (Please, read attentively and do not apply if your candidacy does not meet all the requirements in full) :
(1) Russian – native, English – full professional proficiency
(2) Professional experience with commercial banks or regulated investment companies or custodians, from 3 years in relevant positions/departments (operations, back-office, capital markets / financial instruments, credit&loans). (Experience in the Forex companies only will be not considered)
(3) Sound practical understanding of financial (banking) and custodial (securities) settlements as well as general work of a bank and a custodian
(4) Residing in Cyprus
(5) CySEC certificate or readiness to pass the CySEC exam within half a year.
(6) High Degree in economics, law or technical sciences or other form of education providing essential understanding in functioning of financial institutes, financial/investment products and services, securities, capital markets etc.
(7) Team-worker, personal and professional communicability, flexibility, pro-activeness, being initiative, open-minded, ready to learning new and to hard-working, forgetting the phrase “it’s not my duties” (even if it’s not!).
(8) References from the past jobs will be required
Reporting to: Head of operations (Director), Heads of relevant departments
The salary shall be discussed with a successful candidate.
Trial period shall be 4 months.
Tagged as: back-office, CIF, settlement