On behalf of our client, we are seeking a high calibre individual for the position of Compliance Officer, who will be based at the Client’s premises in Limassol Cyprus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To action compliance KYC reviews and follow up on a timely basis in order to ensure completion.
- To ensure that the required compliance reviews are conducted within the set timescales per the AML Directive requirements.
- Responsible for the timely completion of all required CySEC reports to ensure compliant.
- To monitor and remain up to date with CySEC announcements /circulars and new law requirements, ensuring compliant.
- Maintaining client database linked to AML requirements.
- To deliver the internal AML Annual trainings.
- Responsible to deliver AML webinars to third parties.
- Ensure that AML and FATCA compliance is adhered to at all times, utilising ECS company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Compliance function.
Work Experience & Professional Knowledge:
- 2-4 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Essential — CySEC registered Compliance Officer.
- CySEC qualifications an advance.
- Languages required, both English and Greek essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic and high energy level.
- Highly adaptable to changes within the compliance sphere.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
Position requires an analytical, strategically minded and detail-oriented individual who is able to drive excellence while seamlessly managing multiple projects, priorities and execution deadlines.
- Organised, reliable and task driven.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
Eltoma Corporate Services is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
Please establish a candidate account on www.eltoma-recruitment.com, upload your CV and apply for the position quoting reference code [REC:4989].
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.